7th MICCAI 2012 Workshop on Augmented Environments for Computer-Assisted Interventions: AE-CAI (formerly known as AMI-ARCS)
AE-CAI 2012: http://ae-cai2012.imaging.robarts.ca
Workshop Objective: MICCAI 2012 Workshop on Augmented Environments for Computer-Assisted Interventions (AE-CAI) – formerly known as AMI-ARCS – continues the tradition of previous workshops and tutorials spanning the last nine years. The 2012 edition of AMI-ARCS will be hosted in conjunction with MICCAI 2012 at the Acropolis Convention Centre in Nice, France on October 5th, 2012.
Paper Submission: We invite electronic 8-10-page LNCS (MICCAI) style manuscript submissions to be considered for oral or poster presentation. Papers will be reviewed by members of the program committee and assessed for quality and best means of presentation. We encourage submission of papers that demonstrate clinical relevance, clinical applications and validation studies.
LNCS style guidelines are available here: http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0.
Paper Submission Website: Follow this link to the AE-CAI 2012 paper submission system. Create an account using your email address and follow the steps, and submit your paper in PDF format. Please note that papers do NOT need to be anonymous – include all authors and reference your previous work accordingly. The paper submission website can be accessed here: https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/AECAI2012/
Topics to be addressed in AE-CAI 2012 include, but are not limited to
- Medical Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Surgical Simulation and Training
- Multimodal Data Visualization and Image Fusion
- Image-guided Surgical Navigation and Robotics
- Virtual Endoscopy and Colonoscopy
- Display Technology for Medical Imaging and Visualization
- Image Guided Intervention System and Platforms
- April 15th, 2012 Submission Site Opens
- May 31st, 2012 Paper Submission Deadline
- July 6th, 2012 Notification of Acceptance
- July 12th, 2012 Early-bird Registration Deadline
- July 23rd, 2012 Camera-ready Papers Due
- October 5th, 2012 AE-CAI Workshop Nice
New This Year! Springer LNCS Post-workshop Proceedings Publication
Extended versions of selected papers presented at AE-CAI will be published as post-workshop proceedings in a special volume of the Springer LNCS book series (same series as the MICCAI proceedings) in the spring of 2013.