On behalf of James D. Westwood, we would like to attract your attention to the Call for Participation:
February 20 – 22, 2014
Manhattan Beach Marriott
Manhattan Beach, California
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
The 2014 Call for Presentations is now open! The Organizing Committee welcomes innovative research in:
- Medical simulation and modeling
- Data visualization and fusion
- Imaging devices and methods
- Wearable and implantable electronics
- Human-computer interfaces
- Medical intelligence networks
- Mobile health applications
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Projection systems
- Learning and technology
- Simulator design and validation
- Preoperative planning
- Surgical registration and navigation
- Psychotherapy tools
- Physical rehabilitation tools
- Remote and battlefield care
- Serious games
- Patient and public health monitoring and education
Participation options include lectures, posters, panels, workshops, focus sessions, and tutorials. Exhibits are also invited.
The submission deadline is August 1. See Presenter Information for logistics.
Since 1992, this international conference has gathered physicians, scientists, engineers, educators, and industry who are committed to transforming patient care and medical education using IT-enabled tools and methods. As a multidisciplinary forum for caregivers and developers, it creates novel solutions to healthcare challenges. Networking opportunities and hands-on demonstrations will complement the educational program.
You are invited to be part of next February’s exploration of what’s now and what’s next in medicine.