The 9th edition of the Workshop on Augmented Environments for Computer-Assisted Interventions (AE-CAI), a satelite event of MICCAI 2014 conference, will take place in Boston, MA USA on Sun, Sept. 14th, 2014.
The workshop will cover the topics
- Augmented Reality and Visualization
- Computer Assisted Intervention, Interventional Imaging
- Image-guided Robotics, Image-guided Intervention
- Surgical Planning and Simulation
- Systematic Extra- and Intra-corporeal Imaging Modalities
- General Biological and Neuroscience Image Computing
- Patient Specific Modeling and Medical Image Understanding
This year the keynote speakers Guang-Zhong Yang, Ph.D – Director & Co-founder, Hamlyn Center for Robotic Surgery, Imperial College London, London UK and Craig Peters, MD –Chief of Surgical Technology and Translation Children’s National Medical Center, Washington DC USA will give insights into their activities.
For additional information visit the website of the event.