The annual MICCAI conference is the place-to-be of the scientific world of the biomedical engineering and biomedical computing community. In 2015, the 18th International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention, will be held from October 5th to 9th, 2015 in Munich, Germany.
MICCAI attracts scientists, engineers, and clinicians from a wide range of disciplines associated with medical imaging and computer assisted interventions. Topics discussed at MICCAI include, but are not limited to:
- Medical image computing
- Visualization and interaction
- Medical robotics
- Novel surgical devices and sensors
- Surgical and interventional systems
- Imaging and analysis methods for image guided therapies
- Physician-computer interfaces using virtual/mixed/augmented reality
- Computer-aided modeling and evaluation of surgical procedures
- Biological image computing
- Neuroscience image computing
- Computational anatomy
- Computational physiology
- Clinical and biological applications
Tipp: For everyone enyoing the combination of cultural and scientific experiences: MICCAI is right after the worldfamous Oktoberfest in Munich.