Medical Augmented Reality Blog once again has the pleasure to be a media partner of the conference InsideAR taking place this time in San Francisco, USA (May 20-21). InsideAR is a conference hosted and organized by the German company Metaio. It has become a quite large and powerful meeting of the Augmented Reality society, in particular for partners of Metaio and Metaio products. The conference program includes an impressive speaker list as well as a pretty eye catching demo area and hands-on workshop sessions.
Speakers are coming from different application industries, hardware providers and research institutes
- Moritz von Grotthuss – Gestigon
- Carl Byers – Ngrain
- Farhad Patel – Huawei
- Parham Aarabi – Modiface
- Adam Newman – AUGTHAT
- Johnny Lee – Project Tango at Google
- Corey King – Zenfri Inc.
- Carl Callewaert – the Director of Evangelism for Unity
- Dr. Garry Hare – Director of Fielding Graduate University’s Media Psychology Graduate Program and on the Media Psychology doctoral faculty
- Wil McReynolds – CEO Augmented Marketing
- Christine Perey – Perey Consulting
Medical Augmented Reality Blog will start a small survey soon, to access trends and opinions about medical AR topics soon. Results are going to be published on this blog. Every participant will have the chance to get one free ticket to the InsideAR conference. Will keep you informed!